👉🏼 Find out if you have Premature Aging Skin Here
Major Causes of Aging Skin
- Smoking and/or excess alcohol consumption.
- Diet - lack of vital nutrients (antioxidants, vitamins, fiber etc.) and/or too much sugar, saturated fats etc.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Stress and/or lack of sleep
- Air pollution
- Hormonal changes (e.g. menopause).
- Facial expressions (smiling, frowning).
About Aging Skin
Skin aging is inevitable. The lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticity are part of living a long life. With this premise, we are interested in ways to slow down the inevitable.
As far as skin aging goes, the sunlight is the most destructive factor. All the signs of premature aging - the lines, wrinkles, the loss of elasticity, and uneven skin tones - comes earlier if you are constantly out in the sun without protection. Unhealthy habits and diet are next. Skin is the largest organ in your body, it represents your overall health.
- Get protection from the aging influence of sunlight. Use broad spectrum, SPF 30 or more sunscreen. This is never enough to emphasize.
- Try Argireline to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It works just like how the botox work; it is particularly good for wrinkles caused by muscle movements.
- When using retinol, use it only at night. And with caution. Try it every other night for the first two weeks and gradually increase the frequency to every night.
- Use vitamin C and other antioxidants in skincare routine:
- Antioxidants such as resveratrol, CoQ10, green tea extract, goji berry extract, edelweiss extract are known to work against the appearance of aging skin.
- Good humectants and emollient combination is important. While keeping it simple, adding good moisturizer to your skincare routine is a good idea. Moisturizer with ceramides and niacinamide will boost the benefits of strengthening skin barriers.
Do not expect to see results from anti-aging skincare products right away. Anti-aging skincare routine usually takes time to show benefits. At the shortest, it takes a month to see the change.
Anti-aging routine should also include changes in habits, diet, and mindset. Remember that regular exercise, a proper diet, and optimism are more powerful anti-aging factors than a skincare routine.
DISCLAIMER: Statements here are not medical advice. This is not meant to replace the word of a doctor nor to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your physician before using any products or ingredients listed here if you have any prior medical conditions or are pregnant.>