CELOUI Two Step Skincare System
CELOUI Essence and CELOUI Cream improve the skin in different ways. Our skin conditions vary due to many different factors – general body condition, climate, stress, etc. Sometimes CELOUI Essence alone will be enough to carry you through the day (or perhaps you don’t have the time to apply both products), and other times, you may need both an Essence serum and a Cream. We packed in all the necessary nutrients and peptides to heal and improve your skin in two easy steps (CELOUI Essence and CELOUI Cream).
The Essence is thinner and lighter than the Cream. Thus, Essence reaches deeply into your skin much faster than the Cream. You should apply Essence directly to your skin after cleansing or toning and before applying Cream or sunscreen. Essence does not offset the functions of Cream but will boost and create synergy through hydration and nourishment.
CELOUI Hydrobalancing Essence can be used both morning and night. In fact, any time you feel you need to refresh and hydrate your skin, reaching for the Essence serum will leaving you feeling rejuvenated.
CELOUI Restoration Cream is thicker and creamier than the Essence serum. It is developed to act as a “multivitamin” for your skin. With long term usage, it will address issues such as anti-aging, skin brightening, and acne prevention. In order to fully benefit from the use of CELOUI Restoration Cream, you will want to use it together with the Essence serum whenever possible.
An optimal mix of three(four) precious oils: Unlike most products that use the minimum amount of natural oil they can get away with, CELOUI Restoration Cream relies heavily on three(four) efficacious oils. To make an ideal cream that deeply nourishes but is noncomedogenic at the same time, we have devised a breakthrough formulation from the best of rosehip, jojoba, marula, and borage oils. It offers a perfect balance of oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acids, which not only benefits skin health immensely but also acts as a perfect carrier oil to let precious nutrients be absorbed swiftly.
Rosehip Oil: A favorite skincare item of the Duchess of Cambridge, rosehip oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. The first thing you will notice is that the CELOUI Essence and Cream absorb very fast because of Rosehip oil's salient characteristic - active molecules small enough to penetrate deep into your skin. Rosehip oil i) moisturizes with omega 6 and omega 9 ii) fights pollutants with antioxidants iii) improves skin regeneration with Vitamin A and F iv) and even reduces the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
Jojoba Oil: Long used by Native Americans for its many benefits, Jojoba Oil is native to southern Arizona and California. Jojoba oil is composed primarily of wax esters and fatty acids which closely resemble human sebum. This resemblance allows Jojoba oil to help prevent skin from clogging. Jojoba oil is also naturally anti-bacterial so it can help prevent new acne from forming.
Borage Oil: A Mediterranean native, sometimes is called ‘starflower,’ Borage offers precious oil that is rich in Gamma linoleic acids (GLA). It is known to be amazingly effective at treating skin conditions involving inflammation, particularly eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
Marula Oil: Marula Oil benefits all skin types but it is known for its high oleic acid content. Marula oil is especially suitable for dry skin and provides long-lasting hydration effects. Marula oil also offers powerful anti-aging benefits by stimulating collagen production with its Vitamin C, Vitamin E, phytosterols, and amino acids. The amount of Marula oil added in CELOUI Restoration Cream varies by product use specification (product designated for oily skin type does not contain Marula oil).
In this optimal mix of precious oils, we added the following skin hydrating ingredients:
- Tremella Extract: Tremella, also known as snow mushroom, has been famed by Yang Guifei, the legendary Chinese beauty. Modern scientists explain that Tremella works similarly to Hyaluronic acid which holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Tremella particles are smaller than those of Hyaluronic acid so that they can penetrate the skin more easily.
- Hyaluronic Acid: With Tremella, Hyaluronic acid adds a boost to ultra-moisturize your skin
Then essential Vitamins were supplemented to deal directly with the damage done to our skin by our daily activities (e.g. sun, stress, polluted air, etc.).
- Panthenol: Panthenol is a natural chemical compound closely related to vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). It is also called Provitamin B5. Panthenol converts to Vitamin B5 as it is absorbed by our skin; during this process, panthenol actively attracts moisture to strengthen skin’s protective barriers, reduces skin inflammation, and restores damaged epithelium (the skin’s outer layer).
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide, also called nicotinamide, is a form of vitamin B-3, an essential nutrient. It helps build keratin, a type of protein that maintains the skin’s firm and healthy appearance. Niacinamide also builds a lipid barrier in the skin, protecting you from excessive sunlight, pollution, and environmental toxins.
Finally, to finish off with powerful anti-aging and revitalizing benefits, the following treasurable mix of nutrients were added:
- CoQ10: CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone or coenzyme Q10, is often heralded as the best anti-aging ingredient because i) it is basically is an energy producer - CoQ10 provides energy for our skin to regenerate collagen and elastin, ii) CoQ10 neutralizes free radicals, diminishing fine lines and restores skin’s natural glow iii) in combination with rosehip oil (which is the base oil of CELOUI Cream), CoQ10 strengthens the barrier function of our skin.
- Alpha-arbutin: Alpha-arbutin is one of the most advanced natural ingredients that effectively improves skin tone. Alpha-arbutin slows tyrosinase, the process that produces melanin when stimulated by UV-light. This checks melanin production from the start, thus stopping unwanted pigmentations. Alpha-arbutin is a botanical based compound with skin brightening benefits similar to synthetic hydroquinone, however it is safer while remaining effective, even for those with sensitive skin.
- Argireline (Acetyl hexapeptide 8): Acetyl hexapeptide 8, also known as Argireline, is a peptide that significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles brought on by repeated facial expressions. That is why it is often called ‘Botox in a jar.’ It helps build capillaries under your skin so that they can nourish skin tissue at the cellular level, encouraging healthy elastin and stimulating fibroblasts to produce more collagen.
Results from testers who used both CELOUI Essence and CELOUI Cream showed:
- Approximately 8 in 10 users reported that it immediately improved the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 98% of testers felt improvement in skin elasticity and feel.
- Approximately 9 in 10 users received favorable compliments from friends/relatives regarding changes in the appearance of their skin health.
Full Ingredients List
<CELOUI Restoration Cream>
Aqua (Distilled Water), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, L-ascorbic acid (Coenzyme Q10 with Vitamin C, Vitamin E), Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, D-panthenol (Panthenol), Alpha-arbutin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline NP), Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot)
<CELOUI Hydrobalancing Essence>
Aqua (Distilled Water), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, L-ascorbic Acid, D-panthenol (Panthenol), Alpha-arbutin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline NP), Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot)
DISCLAIMER: Statements here are not evaluated by the FDA. This product is not meant to replace the word of a doctor nor to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your physician before using any products with essential oils if you have any prior medical conditions.