What is it?
An anti-aging Multivitamin for your skin.
You can think of CELOUI Restoration Cream as a multivitamin for your skin. Just like the rest of our body, our skin needs a topical treatment of multiple nutrients. However, unfortunately for most of us, life does not often provide us with the time to properly care for our skin. We are all busy and tied up with many other things in life.
We need a simple, yet effective skincare system so that we can give our skin what it needs to thrive. In one small jar, CELOUI Restoration Cream offers you all the essential daily nutrients that your skin rightly demands.
Which skin type is it good for?
It is an all-in-one solution to:
- Dehydrated, dull, tired-looking skin
- Hyper-pigmentation, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles
- Redness or rough skin texture
With convenience, it delivers:
- Younger looking, radiant and refreshed skin instantly.
- Vitalized and moisturized feeling to your skin
- Reduced appear of fine dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and other signs of aging skin
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What’s in it? What do they do?An optimal mix of three (four) precious oils: Unlike most products which use the minimum amount of natural oil they can get away with, CELOUI Restoration Cream relies heavily on three(four) natural oils. To make an ideal cream that deeply nourishes but is noncomedogenic at the same time, we have devised a breakthrough formulation from the best of rosehip, jojoba, marula, and borage oils. It offers a perfect balance of oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acids, which not only benefits skin health immensely but also acts as a perfect carrier oil to let precious nutrients be absorbed swiftly.
Rosehip Oil: A favorite skincare item of the Duchess of Cambridge, rosehip oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. The first thing you will notice is that the CELOUI Restoration Cream absorbs very fast because of Rosehip oil's salient characteristic - active molecules small enough to penetrate deep into your skin. Rosehip oil i) moisturizes with omega 6 and omega 9 ii) fights pollutants with antioxidants iii) improves skin regeneration with Vitamin A and F iv) and even reduces the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil: Long used by Native Americans for its many benefits, Jojoba Oil is native to southern Arizona and California. Jojoba oil is composed primarily of wax esters and fatty acids which closely resemble human sebum. This resemblance allows Jojoba oil to help prevent skin from clogging. Jojoba oil is also naturally anti-bacterial so it can help prevent new acne from forming.
- Borage Oil: A Mediterranean native, sometimes is called ‘starflower,’ Borage offers precious oil that is rich in Gamma linoleic acids (GLA). It is known to be amazingly effective at treating skin conditions involving inflammation, particularly eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Marula Oil: Marula Oil benefits all skin types but it is known for its high oleic acid content. Marula oil is especially suitable for dry skin and provides long-lasting hydration effects. Marula oil also offers powerful anti-aging benefits by stimulating collagen production with its Vitamin C, Vitamin E, phytosterols, and amino acids. The amount of Marula oil added in CELOUI Restoration Cream varies by product use specification (product designated for oily skin type does not contain Marula oil).
In this optimal mix of precious oils, we added the following skin hydrating ingredients:
- Tremella Extract: Tremella, also known as snow mushroom, has been famed by Yang Guifei, the legendary Chinese beauty. Modern scientists explain that Tremella works similarly to Hyaluronic acid which holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Tremella particles are smaller than those of Hyaluronic acid so that they can penetrate the skin more easily.
- Hyaluronic Acid: With Tremella, Hyaluronic acid adds a boost to ultra-moisturize your skin.
Then essential Vitamins were supplemented to deal directly with the damage done to our skin by our daily activities (e.g. sun, stress, polluted air, etc.).
- Panthenol: Panthenol is a natural chemical compound closely related to vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). It is also called Provitamin B5. Panthenol converts to Vitamin B5 as it is absorbed by our skin; during this process, panthenol actively attracts moisture to strengthen skin’s protective barriers, reduces skin inflammation, and restores damaged epithelium (the skin’s outer layer).
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide, also called nicotinamide, is a form of vitamin B3, an essential nutrient. It helps build keratin, a type of protein that maintains the skin’s firm and healthy appearance. Niacinamide also builds a lipid barrier in skin, protecting you from excessive sunlight, pollution, and environmental toxins.
Finally, to finish off with powerful anti-aging and revitalizing benefits, the following treasurable mix of nutrients were added:
- CoQ10: CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone or coenzyme Q10, is often heralded as the best anti-aging ingredient because i) it is basically is an energy producer - CoQ10 provides energy for our skin to regenerate collagen and elastin, ii) CoQ10 neutralizes free radicals, diminishing fine lines and restores skin’s natural glow iii) in combination with rosehip oil (which is the base oil of CELOUI Restoration Cream), CoQ10 strengthens the barrier function of our skin.
- Alpha-arbutin: Alpha-arbutin is one of the most advanced natural ingredients that effectively improves skin tone. Alpha-arbutin slows tyrosinase, the process that produces melanin when stimulated by UV-light. This checks melanin production from the start, thus stopping unwanted pigmentations. Alpha-arbutin is a botanical based compound with skin brightening benefits similar to synthetic hydroquinone, however it is safer while remaining effective, even for those with sensitive skin.
Argireline (Acetyl hexapeptide 8): Acetyl hexapeptide 8, also known as Argireline, is a peptide that significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles brought on by repeated facial expressions. That is why it is often called ‘Botox in a jar.’ It helps build capillaries under your skin so that they can nourish skin tissue at the cellular level, encouraging healthy elastin and stimulating fibroblasts to produce more collagen.
Results from testers who used both CELOUI Essence and CELOUI Cream showed:
- Approximately 8 in 10 users reported that it immediately improved the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 98% of testers felt improvement in skin elasticity and feel.
- Approximately 9 in 10 users received favorable compliments from friends/relatives regarding changes in the appearance of their skin health.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua (Distilled Water), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, L-ascorbic acid (Coenzyme Q10 with Vitamin C, Vitamin E), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tremella Fuciformis (Tremella Mushroom) Extract, Niacinamide, D-panthenol (Panthenol), Alpha-arbutin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline NP), Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot)
DISCLAIMER: Statements here are not evaluated by the FDA. This product is not meant to replace the word of a doctor nor to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your physician before using any products with essential oils if you have any prior medical conditions.