What is it?
CELOUI Heel Bar is multi-purpose anti-crack, anti-friction bar that moisturizes and conditions your heel. It quickly hydrates and is never greasy. It is It's chic, stylish, compact, fashionable and easy to carry so that you can conveniently use at any time it is necessary.
It is an all-in-one solution to:
- Dry, hardened, and cracked heel
- Blister and chafe
- Redness or rough skin texture
What’s in it? What do they do?
- Grapeseed Oil: Linoleic acid in grapeseed oil has anti-inflammatory properties, actively reducing inflammation in the skin’s epidermal (top) and dermal (middle) layers. Also, vitamins E, D, and C in grapeseed oil make it a fantastic emollient to keep your heel moisturized.
- Jojoba Oil: Long used by Native Americans for its many benefits, Jojoba Oil is native to southern Arizona and California. Jojoba oil is naturally anti-bacterial to keep your foot healthy.
- Borage Oil: A Mediterranean native, sometimes is called ‘starflower,’ Borage oil is known to be effective at treating skin conditions involving inflammation.
- Panthenol: Panthenol, also called Provitamin B5, not only actively attract moisture, it also reduces inflammation and helps skin’s healing properties.
- Tea Tree Oil and Oregano Oil were added for a pleasant aroma and the anti-infection benefit.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Artificial Dyes,
DISCLAIMER: Statements here are not evaluated by the FDA. This product is not meant to replace the word of a doctor nor to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your physician before using any products with essential oils if you have any prior medical conditions.