CELOUI Hydrobalancing Essence
What is it?
CELOUI Hydrobalancing Essence is a lightweight serum developed mainly for the purpose of drenching your skin with long-lasting moisture. It can either be used independently as a skin hydrator or as a thinner layer or catalyst before applying CELOUI Restoration Cream for maximum benefit (adequately hydrated skin channels are necessary for full delivery of skin nutrients). We recommend the latter as the Essence serum will act as the first step in our CELOUI Two Step Skincare System.
Which skin type is it good for?
It is a solution to:
- Dehydrated, dull, tired-looking skin
- Dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles
- Redness or rough skin texture
- Maximize performance of all skincare treatments
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What’s in it? What do they do?
An optimal mix of three precious oils: To make an ideal light serum that optimally while not being thick (comedogenic), we devised an innovative formulation featuring a triple blend of rosehip, jojoba, and borage oil, maximizing the potency of each treasure while in complete harmony.
- Rosehip Oil: A favorite skincare item of the Duchess of Cambridge, rosehip oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. The first thing you will notice is that the CELOUI Hydrobalancing Essence absorbs very fast because of Rosehip oil's salient characteristic - active molecules small enough to penetrate deep into your skin. Rosehip oil i) moisturizes with omega 6 and omega 9 ii) fights pollutants with antioxidants iii) improves skin regeneration with Vitamin A and F iv) and even reduces the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil: Long used by Native Americans for its many benefits, Jojoba Oil is native to southern Arizona and California. Jojoba oil is composed primarily of wax esters and fatty acids which closely resemble human sebum. This resemblance allows Jojoba oil to help prevent skin from clogging. Jojoba oil is also naturally anti-bacterial so it can help prevent new acne from forming.
- Borage Oil: A Mediterranean native, sometimes is called ‘starflower,’ Borage offers precious oil that is rich in Gamma linoleic acids (GLA). It is known to be amazingly effective at treating skin conditions involving inflammation, particularly eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
To this optimal mix of three precious oils, we added the following skin hydrating ingredients:
Tremella Extract: Tremella, also known as snow mushroom, has been famed by Yang Guifei, the legendary Chinese beauty. Modern scientists explain that Tremella works similarly to Hyaluronic acid, which holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Tremella particles are smaller than those of Hyaluronic acid so they can penetrate the skin more easily.
Hyaluronic Acid: With Tremella, Hyaluronic acid adds a boost to ultra-moisturize your skin.
Finally, Provitamin B5 is supplemented to deal directly with the damage done to our skin by our daily activities (e.g. sun, stress, polluted air, etc.).
Panthenol: Panthenol is a natural chemical compound closely related to vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). It is also called Provitamin B5. Panthenol converts to Vitamin B5 as it is absorbed by our skin; during this process, panthenol actively attracts moisture to strengthen skin’s protective barriers, reduces skin inflammation, and restores damaged epithelium (the skin’s outer layer).
Results from testers who used both CELOUI Essence and CELOUI Cream showed:
- Approximately 8 in 10 users reported that it immediately improved the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- 98% of testers felt improvement in skin elasticity and feel.
- Approximately 9 in 10 users received favorable compliments from friends/relatives regarding changes in the appearance of their skin health.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua (Distilled Water), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tremella Fuciformis (Tremella Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, D-panthenol (Panthenol), Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot)
CELOUI Two Step Skincare System
CELOUI Essence and CELOUI Cream improve the skin in different ways. Our skin conditions vary due to many different factors – general body condition, climate, stress, etc. Sometimes CELOUI Essence alone will be enough to carry you through the day (or perhaps you don’t have the time to apply both products), and other times, you may need both an Essence serum and a Cream. We packed in all the necessary nutrients and peptides to heal and improve your skin in two easy steps (CELOUI Essence and CELOUI Cream).
Essence serum is thinner and lighter than the Cream. Thus, Essence reaches deeply into your skin much faster than the Cream. You should apply Essence directly to your skin after cleansing or toning and before applying Cream or sunscreen. Essence does not offset the functions of Cream but will boost and create synergy through hydration and nourishment.
CELOUI Hydrobalancing Essence can be used both morning and night. In fact, any time you feel you need to refresh and hydrate your skin, reaching for the Essence serum will leaving you feeling rejuvenated.
CELOUI Restoration Cream is thicker and creamier than the Essence serum. It is developed to act as a “multivitamin” for your skin. With long term usage, it will address issues such as anti-aging, skin brightening, and acne prevention. In order to fully benefit from the use of CELOUI Restoration Cream, you will want to use it together with the Essence serum whenever possible.
DISCLAIMER: Statements here are not evaluated by the FDA. This product is not meant to replace the word of a doctor nor to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your physician before using any products with essential oils if you have any prior medical conditions.