What is it?
CELOUI Anti-Aging Aftershave is an alcohol-free and anti-wrinkle lotion. It soothes and drenches your razor irritated skin with nutrients and moisture. Vitamin-packed oil blend and CoQ10 not only soothes after shaving but also boosts extra energy for your skin. CELOUI Anti-Aging Aftershave supports natural cell turnover to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
What does it do?
Protect and pacify razor irritated skin
Fully hydrate dry, dull, tired looking skin
Nourish and energize your skin for a younger look
Which skin type is it good for?
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What’s in it? What do they do?
An optimal mix of three precious oils: To make an ideal light serum that optimally while not being thick (comedogenic), we devised an innovative formulation featuring a triple blend of rosehip, jojoba, and borage oil, maximizing the potency of each treasure while in complete harmony.
- Rosehip Oil: A favorite skincare item of the Duchess of Cambridge, rosehip oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. The first thing you will notice is that the CELOUI Aftershave Balm absorbs very fast because of Rosehip oil's salient characteristic - active molecules small enough to penetrate deep into your skin. Rosehip oil i) moisturizes with omega 6 and omega 9 ii) fights pollutants with antioxidants iii) improves skin regeneration with Vitamin A and F iv) and even reduces the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil: Long used by Native Americans for its many benefits, Jojoba Oil is native to southern Arizona and California. Jojoba oil is composed primarily of wax esters and fatty acids which closely resemble human sebum . This resemblance allows Jojoba oil to help prevent skin from clogging. Jojoba oil is also naturally anti-bacterial so it can help prevent new acne from forming.
- Borage Oil: A Mediterranean native, sometimes is called ‘starflower,’ Borage offers precious oil that is rich in Gamma linoleic acids (GLA). It is known to be amazingly effective at treating skin conditions involving inflammation, particularly eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
To this optimal mix of three precious oils, the following skin hydrating ingredients were added:
- Tremella Extract: Tremella, also known as snow mushroom, has been famed by Yang Guifei, the legendary Chinese beauty. Modern scientists explain that Tremella works similarly to Hyaluronic acid, which holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Tremella particles are smaller than those of Hyaluronic acid so they can penetrate the skin more easily.
- Hyaluronic Acid: With Tremella, Hyaluronic acid adds boost to ultra-moisturize your skin.
Finally, two essential supplements were added to deal directly with the damage done to our skin by our daily activities (e.g. sun, stress, polluted air etc.).
- Panthenol: Panthenol is a natural chemical compound closely related to vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). It is also called Provitamin B5. Panthenol converts to Vitamin B5 as it is absorbed by our skin; during this process, panthenol actively attracts moisture to strengthen skin’s protective barriers, reduces skin inflammation, and restores damaged epithelium (the skin’s outer layer).
- CoQ10: CoQ10, also known as ubiquinone or coenzyme Q10, is often heralded as the best anti-aging ingredient because i) it is basically ian energy producer - CoQ10 provides energy for our skin to regenerate collagen and elastin, ii) CoQ10 neutralizes free radicals, diminishing fine lines and restores skin’s natural glow iii) in combination with rosehip oil (which is the base oil of Equilibrium Cream), CoQ10 strengthens the barrier function of our skin.
CELOUI Anti-Aging Aftershave not only reduces razor bumps and irritations, it hydrates and nourishes you with energizing ingredients. With CELOUI Anti-Aging Aftershave, a simple daily ritual of shaving transforms into an energizing, a youth-restoring experience for your skin.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua (Distilled Water), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, L-ascorbic acid (Coenzyme Q10 with Vitamin E, Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate, D-panthenol (Panthenol), Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot), Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood), fragrance
DISCLAIMER: Statements here are not evaluated by the FDA. This product is not meant to replace the word of a doctor nor to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your physician before using any products with essential oils if you have any prior medical conditions.